Destination weddings allows for the bride and groom to get a head start on their honeymoon and to gather with their closest friends and loved ones to make memories that last a lifetime.
It can seem somewhat daunting taking on the task of getting destination brides to notice you. Below are some tips to help your business reach the discerning eye of brides-to-be!
– Make sure brides can find your business. Brides will never be able to plan their Crystal Coast destination beach wedding with your business if they aren’t able to find you in a search! Digital search is where you need to be in your town with your industry partners. Brides have a lot to consider when choosing a destination wedding. Digital marketing is going to be the prominent way for brides and grooms to research destination weddings and vendors. Make sure that your digital presence (ie: websites, social media, blogs) is optimized for people to find you inside your market, as well as out of market- where most destination brides will be coming from! With destination weddings being such a hit in the wedding industry, the location and the vendors within it need to be on the top of their game to convince brides their destination wedding needs will be met with care.
– Take the stress from the bride. The whole point of a destination wedding is to get away and have some fun, right? It helps to provide pre-planned selections that the couple can just choose whether they want chicken or beef, coral or turquoise and swiftly check to-dos off their list!
– Provide activities for the guests. With the guests coming from a different city, and perhaps different state, they are going to need to know what the fun, local attractions are. You will score extra points with the bride and groom if you do the legwork for them and give the top five popular activities in your area. Try to remember family-friendly activities, too!
– Planning from abroad can be scary. Brides will find comfort in knowing their wedding vendors are in her corner and there to help plan every last detail. It can be frightening to be hours away from your wedding location, so be aware of this and help to comfort them in this part of the process.
– Help navigate the legalities. There can be some legalities to work with when planning a destination wedding. Sit down with your couple and help them navigate through the legal obstacles that stand between them and “I do.”
– Join a trade marketing organization. Having one local marketing organization that is unbiasedly promoting the wedding industry for your area is a must. Recently, the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance was launched to be that marketing organization for the Crystal Coast. You can learn more here and participate in making the Crystal Coast one of the top wedding destinations in the United States.
The wedding couple is about to embark on the biggest adventure of their lives, so make sure that you are there to help them every step of the way. Does your business need help getting prepared for destination brides? Bellagurl can help you prepare your marketing so that you can focus all of your energy on the weddings! In fact, we represent the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance, which connects brides planning Crystal Coast beach weddings to expert vendors who can make their dream wedding come true. We make marketing that matters.