Digital marketing is the blanket term used for marketing products or services “digitally” or, in other words, on the internet. It is online marketing that utilizes digital channels such as Google search, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email and other websites.
Because the internet has shifted the way customers now shop for products or services, businesses must adapt to this trend and craft a digital strategy that meets their goals and keeps them relevant in their market. Digital marketing done right, works for all brands, big and small.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity
You may believe that digital marketing will not make a difference to your business. However, recent Google statistics show that 82% of prospective buyers use their mobile devices to influence their decision in the often long purchase process. Google calls these “Micro-Moments”.
Digital Marketing can:
- Connect you with customers around the world through Google search. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) utilization will help keep your business relevant when searches are performed.
- Create lasting relationships with customers by utilizing social media, blogs, and email marketing.
- Allow for the data collection and research so that your business can understand your customers’ needs throughout the buying process.
- Allow you to measure success by determining what traffic leads to a conversion goal (conversion tracking). This can be any sort of lead, subscription, or inquiry. This is of high importance in digital marketing.
- Allow you reach thousands of potential customers that you couldn’t have imagined. You can reach new customers across the country, even globally.
- Keep you ahead of your competitors.