252.726.0169 Morehead City, NC

Top Pathways for Social Media and Online Advertising

Top Pathways for Social Media and Online Advertising

It’s getting more difficult for organizations to reach their desired fans. When social media marketing first began, the idea seemed simple: advertise to possible customers for free. While this is still true to a degree, social media usage has exploded thus limiting the number of posts a business page would display as friends and family content takes precedent. As of Q3 in 2017, Facebook alone had over 2.07 billion users. That’s a ton of content to be shared every single day. According to Locowise, only 2% of a brand’s followers sees their organic or unpaid posts on Facebook. The other 98% of a brand’s audience view mostly paid advertising and targeted marketing. That’s a huge difference. Because of how social media algorithms are now oriented, there are better ways for your customers to see your content than others. Below are a few our team stands by that generates true results:

Social Ads
Social ads are a great way to get higher click through rates, especially when utilized in mobile settings. 75% of Instagram users take action on social ads, which can include visiting a website, viewing your profiles, and contacting a business after seeing an ad on their feed. Because so many people share personal data and their interests in detail on social media, you’re able to target the most desirable consumers and highly qualified leads. Many marketing firms and organizations are actually investing in social ads more than ever. Why? Because they get results. According to eMarketer, social ad spending doubled in the last two years and 80% of marketing directors have invested in social advertising in 2017. Social ads are also a great way to customize the content that you deliver to consumers, along with creating fresh content. Social ads can even give your business a chance to rebrand and newly connect with your customers, both current and potential.

Social Video Sharing and Video Ads
Today, video sharing is the best way to boost your brand’s engagement instantly. People love watching content. Video advertising and sharing is the number one way businesses share content, whether it’s free or paid advertising. In fact, according to Trusted Media Brands, Inc., over 65% of marketers view social video sharing as a complete priority on all social media platforms as opposed to video-only platforms like Youtube. Scrolling through Facebook, it’s difficult not to see a video at least once. More than 45% of people who use Facebook watch more than an hour of Facebook videos per week. BG Digital Group has made videos for a variety of our clients and most received great engagement levels.

In addition to social video sharing, video ads have been one of the best ways to increase engagement between your business and potential consumers. Like display ads, you choose where your ad will appear, decide on a budget, and choose your ideal customer reach. Video ads are shown before or during nearly every publicly streamed video, and with Youtube’s great analytics tool, you’ll always know what videos are working and creating the most engagement for your business.

Display Ads… Done the Right Way
Display ads target potential leads and customers by reaching them across all of their devices. Businesses can utilize them to create the perfect campaign for the right people. An important key to realize with display ads, though, is that to execute them correctly, they must be tracked and measured for conversions. This is similar to the tracking of social ads, yet these can be even more targeted to an audience and less content creation is involved in the making of the ads themselves. Social ads are subject to change with higher volume. They’re meant to fit into a feed of ever-changing content, whereas display ads give a more constant view of your business to consumers and allows you to make small changes over time that make a huge difference.

BG Digital Group knows how to reach the right consumers for your business. We can target, interact, and engage to get your business’ marketing plan actual results. We can handle the graphic design of ads, the strategic deployment of your ads, and monitor the results to optimize your ads as time marches on. We can work with you to make the most of your advertising budget, and make sure that your advertising dollars, whether large or small, are spent to get the most results.

Give us a call today to discuss how we can start using the newest, most relevant pathways of engagement to make your ad campaigns result worthy and worth every cent!

Contact us

Tags: